Courthouses We Serve
Driver Defense Team consists of seven full-time traffic lawyers. This allows us to cover a wide geographical region in Chicago and the surrounding Illinois counties. This has two major advantages for our clients:
- We charge fair fees. Lawyers can only be in one place at a time. When a solo lawyer accepts a case, they have to turn down potential cases in all other courthouses. This causes many solo lawyers and lawyers in smaller firms to charge their clients a premium. At Driver Defense Team, we already know we will be in your courthouse on the day of your case, so we can confidently accept new cases at a more affordable fee.
- We know the courthouse. Since we are there nearly every day, we know the rules and procedures. We interact with the prosecutors and judges regularly and we take pride in building positive, working relationships. Our familiarity allows us to recognize trends, changes and the temperament of the courthouse. This is often a major advantage for our clients.
Driver Defense Team attorneys are in traffic courthouses in Cook County, Dupage, Kane and Lake County nearly every day.
Click on a courthouse below to learn more about its location, parking, procedures, and types of cases heard there. See how Driver Defense Team can help you defend tickets in each of these courthouses.
Cook County Courthouses
- Daley Center (50 W. Washington, Chicago)
- Skokie Courthouse
- Rolling Meadows Courthouse
- Maywood Courthouse
- Bridgeview Courthouse
- Markham Courthouse
- Leighton Criminal Courthouse (26th & California)
- Central Hearing Facility (400 W. Superior, Chicago)
DuPage County Courthouses
Lake County Courthouses
For more information, don’t hesitate to call Driver Defense Team today!