Terms and Conditions for Online Credit Card Payments
The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and DDT Law Group LLC dba Driver Defense Team. Please read them carefully. By submitting
DDT Law Group LLC accepts the following cards:
- American Express
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to DDT Law Group LLC.
Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by Authorize.net (US dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- DDT Law Group LLC does not store in any way your credit card details.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. DDT Law Group LLC will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure representation or use of services.
- Upon successful payment,k you will receive a receive via email.
By using DDT Law Group LLC’s online credit card facilities you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for
Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.