“Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” – Kevin Kruse
What do you do at DDT?
Communicating and following up with clients regarding their cases. Opening and filing documents. Managing case workflows. Communicating with Attorneys. Writing mitigation letters. Delivering phone support.
What are your credentials/past experience, for working in your position?
I previously worked as a client contact center coordinator, administrative assistant, and executive virtual assistant. I have experience in the following:
- Writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting and HR duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, and sending reminders
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Contacting leads and sending them intake forms
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Email Management
- Marketing Management, creating content, scheduling posts on social media, and creating YouTube Videos. Creating and scheduling blog posts as well as newsletters.
- Managed a team of technicians and Technician Team Leaders, overseeing: Impact assessment, Quotes, Procurement, Deliveries, Implementation, Updates and professional growth of employees.
- Other duties also include: Switchboard, Assign jobs to technicians, Problem solving, Client assistance, Reporting, Taking messages for absent parties, Email correspondence, Managing Changes and Incidents, Minutes of Meetings, Client profile updating.
Your top 3 favorite Podcasts/Books/movies?
- “The Game of Life – Book by Florence Scovel Shinn
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Book by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
- How to go from unseen to unstoppable – Podcast by Amy Porterfield”
What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Listening to and making music, Enjoying the outdoors, Exploring, Reading, Writing and spending time with loved ones and my pets 🙂
Cats or dogs?
Beatles or Rolling Stones?
If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably be …
a Writer or an Entertainment Artist
My favorite word that has no direct English translation is …
Waldeinsamkeit – Language: German
What does it mean?
The feeling experienced while alone in the woods, connecting with nature.
If I were a superhero, my superpower would be …
Having a super brain that not only do any kineses but also control the elements…
Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about?
I am a qualified life coach and am busy studying human behavior in psychology, among others. I like to sing and dance even in the rain. Being in nature is good for my soul. Love understanding and motivating people.
If we went to happy hour, what would you order?
Dry red wine, Margarita or Gin and Tonic
What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job?
Positivity and Communication
What is your favorite travel destination?
Anywhere where the ocean, forest and mountains meet
What kind of pets do you have, if any? What are their names?
Dogs – Duke, Nikita, Minx and Cat – Bella
Are you a sports fan? If so, what is your favorite team?
Australian Diamonds Netball team, Snooker – Ronnie O’Sullivan
Have you worked in any other states or countries?
South Africa and Arizona
If you could give a younger person career advice, what would it be?
Do a career and personality test, invest in yourself, find out what you love and then do it. Do not let people’s opinions, visions, or ideas stop you from doing what you love and getting paid for it.
What do you think is the key to your professional success?
I think communication is a key player, being open to change and not being afraid to get out of your comfort zone.