Some states consider Driving Under the Influence (DUI) a traffic offense. But, a DUI in Illinois is a criminal offense with serious consequences. A person charged with a DUI should be aware of a possible license suspension or revocation, the likelihood of high fines, and even jail.
Fighting a DUI in Illinois is comprised of two components: the DUI itself and the Statutory Summary Suspension.
How To Fight A DUI Charge
A DUI charge in Illinois carries a significant risk of long-lasting consequences. Therefore, it is vital that you have an experienced attorney from the very beginning of your case to guide you through the process.
At Driver Defense Team, we believe in the team concept. Our attorneys are in courtrooms throughout Chicagoland every day defending people charged with DUI. Our lawyers have backgrounds including prosecution, public defense, and judicial clerkships. We have experience at every point and every side of DUI cases. And, while all DUI cases are different, we bring our training and experience to each and every case and work together to ensure that all of our clients get an aggressive and creative approach to their case. Our defense is designed to get the best possible outcome for our clients every time.
When you hire Driver Defense Team you have:
- An experienced attorney with you at every court appearance;
- An opportunity to review everything the government will use against you in court;
- Experienced attorneys review your case with you and find the best possible defense to the charges against you;
- Assistance in preparing for your DUI evaluation;
- Information at every stage of proceedings;
- Attorneys fighting to make sure your rights are protected in the criminal case and the suspension case.